from $0.19 per pill
Synthroid is a mediation that contains levothyroxine as an active ingredient. A patient may be advised to use Levothyroxine if s/he has problems with thyroid gland, which produces vital hormones. Hypothyroidism is one of the conditions when patients need to take this medicine.
Hypothyroidism mostly develops in women aged 60 and older, but can also affect patients of other age groups. If left untreated, this condition may lead to health problems like obesity, heart disease, inability to get pregnant, problems with joints. If you are recommended to use levothyroxine, do not postpone the treatment – the sooner you start, the better results you’ll achieve.
There are some other conditions when a patient needs to take Levothyroxine. One of them is called goiter (when a patient’s thyroid gland becomes enlarged), which can be a result of surgery, cancer or cancer treatment radiation therapy), hormonal changes in the body, etc.
Levothyroxine: Where to buy?
When a patient is prescribed to use levothyroxine it often means that the drug is to be taken for the rest of his/her life. It is very inconvenient to spend much time on visits to a doctor for getting prescription to refill your medicine. If you are taking this drug for quite a long time and your body completely adapted to it, you may be interested in how to get Levothyroxine with no rx. You can do this absolutely safely with the help of internet. Regular drug stores require prescription and their prices for the drugs are usually pretty high.
You can get really Levothyroxine with no risks – just pick up the reliable pharmacy. Medications sold online contain the same ingredients and release the same effects as meds you buy offline. The quality of meds you buy at trusted companies is proven by different tests. So if you want to refill your supply of levothyroxine, welcome to at our online pharmacy – we sell high-quality drugs all over the world at reliable prices.
Thing to learn before using Levothyroxine: contraindications and precautions
If you are using levothyroxine for a long time already, then you are sure the drug suits you perfectly. If it’s your first purchase of medicine, you have to read the important information arranged below.
There exist certain medical conditions when taking hormonal medicines and Levothyroxine in particular is prohibited due to serious health risks for a patient. In case you have any of such conditions, you must first see a doctor to make sure you can safely use the medicine. You may also need to take drugs under supervision.
So, before you use Levothyroxine, talk to your doctor if you have:
- Diabetes (you may need a dosage adjustment),
- Thyrotoxicosis ,
- Any heart or artery problems,
- Problems if functioning of pituitary gland,
- Blood clots,
- An allergy to any meds or foods,
- Problems with your bones, incl. osteoporosis,
- Wrong functioning of adrenal gland.
If you have recently been treated with radiation therapy, tell your doctor about this fact – the start of your treatment program may be delayed or you may need a dosage adjustment.
Attention!!! Never use Levothyroxine for the treating of obesity, especially if you are taking any other meds or supplements for weight loss or suppressing appetite. This is very dangerous! A patient may have very serious side effects or even die.
Levothyroxine during pregnancy and breastfeeding
For the successful development of the fetus and normal health of the mother it’s essential to have hormones in balance. If a woman gets pregnant during the treatment with levothyroxine, she doesn’t have to quit the treatment, but her dose may need adjustment. After a visit to a healthcare provider you may safely use Levothyroxine – the medicine is in FDA pregnancy category A, which means it is not harmful for fetus.
Breast-feeding mothers may also use this medicament safely, but after delivery your levels of hormones in the body change again, so you again need to see a doctor for dosage adjustment. Levothyroxine passes into breast milk, but doesn’t cause harm to a newborn.
Levothyroxine: administration issues
Usually a patient receives instructions from his/her doctor, but you can also consult a leaflet that goes together with the medicine. Apart from dosage there are general rules every patient should follow. These include:
- Do not administrate smaller or bigger doses of the medication than you have been advised to.
- Do not administrate the drug for longer than prescribed. If you have to take the med for the rest of your life, do not quit the treatment or you may have certain health risks.
- Try to take the medicine in the morning 30 min before your first meal.
- Each dose of Levothyroxine should be followed by a cup of drinking water.
- Do not crush or chew the tablet, try to swallow it as quickly as possible: the problem may arise if a tablet dissolves too fast – it may swell in the throat and you may choke or gag.
- Do not ignore medical tests – during the treatment with Levothyroxine you may need to do them quite often.
- In case you’ve forgotten to take the med, you can act in 2 ways: skip this dose if not much time is left for taking the next dose, take the med as soon as possible, if not much time has passed from that point when you should have taken the med.
- In case of overdose you should seek for medical attendance immediately.
Levothyroxine: side effects
Levothyroxine bought online as well as Levothyroxine you may purchase at regular drug store, can cause side effects especially when you have just started the treatment. Any side effects should be reported to a medical specialist – you may need a dosage adjustment.
One of the worst things that can happen with a patient who is taking Levothyroxine is an allergic reaction that can have such signs as difficult breathing, swelling of any parts of the mouth, hives. If you have any of these symptoms, call emergency medical help.
Serious side effects that need doctor’s examination and supervision include the following:
- In women – any changes in menstruation,
- Changes in heart rate,
- Severe diarrhea,
- Rapid weight gain or loss,
- Excessive sweating,
- Loss of appetite or abnormal appetite,
- Hot flashes.
Sometimes patients who take Levothyroxine notice mild hair loss – this condition is also considered as a side effect but actually doesn’t mean any health risks for a person.
Levothyroxine: drug interactions
If you are going to get levothyroxine you should first learn the list of drugs it can badly interact with. Some drug interactions can cause severe side effects or long-term health problems. Levothyroxine should not be taken with:
- Antacids. These drugs (usually taken for heartburn and intestinal problems) can inhibit the action of Levothyroxine. So, you should not use these drugs or take 4-6 hours before/after taking your hormonal medicine.
- Sucralfate and other meds for the treating of ulcers and other gastrointestinal conditions. These medicaments prevent levothyroxine from absorption. If you have to take both of drugs, the time between the administration of the 1st one and the 2nd should be at least 8 hours.
- Cholesterol medicines. These drugs weaken the effects of levothyroxine. The period between administrations of these meds should be approximately 4-6 hours.
- Certain antibiotics (Cipro, Levaquin, Avelox, Norox-in) may also reduce the effect of such hormonal drug as Levothyroxine.
- Medications for osteoporosis may influence the absorption of Levothyroxine. To avoid interaction it is recommended to take meds separately with the interval of 12 hours.
The following list represents drugs that speed up metabolism of levothyroxine thus lowering its levels in the blood:
Women should also keep in mind that estrogen-containing meds can influence levothyroxine binding in blood. WARAFIN, an anticoagulant, may influence the levels of other drugs in blood, so you should ask your doctor how to use both of medicines.
If you want to save your money without saving on the quality of medicine, welcome to our online pharmacy. Here you can get Levothyroxine and enjoy lots of advantages:
- Taking part in marketing programs and special offers gives you a chance to save really a lot.
- You don’t have to stand in a line or go anywhere to pick up your purchase – an order will be delivered right to your door which is absolutely convenient.
- When you get Levothyroxine, you do not have to show your prescription.
- Important information about the drug is always at hand.
- We guarantee the high quality of drugs we sell.
- You can enjoy good service and personal discounts.
We like helping people stay healthy and shop with comfort.
Generic Nolvadex www.rxbestpillswithoutrx.com/buy-generic-nolvadex-online-cheap-tamoxifen-citrate
Generic Prozac www.rxbestpillswithoutrx.com/buy-cheap-fluoxetine-online
Generic Clomid www.rxbestpillswithoutrx.com/buy-cheap-clomiphene-citrate-online-generic-clomid
Generic Diflucan www.rxbestpillswithoutrx.com/buy-generic-diflucan-150-mg-online