from $1.24 per pill
Fungal infections affect lots of people. Sometimes symptoms are obvious and cause discomfort, and sometimes they are hidden. For the treating of such kind of problem a patient may need to use Fluconazole.
This medicine is indicated for the treating of fungal infections that affect mouth, lungs, blood, genitals, bladder and other parts of the body. One may also get Fluconazole not only for the treating, but for the preventing of infection. It is often recommended to people who have weak immune system, chronic or incurable illnesses, transplants anywhere in the body, etc.
When you use Fluconazole, read a patient’s instruction and make sure you clearly understand how to use the med. If anything is unclear, consult your healthcare provider. General rules include:
- Taking the medication for the full course is essential, even if symptoms go away. Try not to skip doses or the infection may not clear completely or develop resistance to the medicine.
- If you have problems with digesting dairy products or sugar, you should consult a medical professional before using liquid Fluconazole as this form of med contains sucrose.
- Never change your dose, follow the instructions carefully.
- The med may be taken with meals or independently.
- Liquid medicine should be measured only with a special device.
- A patient may need to visit a doctor if symptoms don’t improve or become worse.
- In case of overdose a patient should seek for medical help immediately.
Attention! Liquid medicine should be kept at fridge. Liquid med can be used for 14 days after opening.
Fluconazole: side effects
Before you get Fluconazole and start the treatment, watch your symptoms. In case you notice swelling in your face or mouth, or it becomes difficult to breathe, call medical help immediately – these are the signs of an allergic reaction to the medicine.
A patient who receives treatment with fluconazole may have serious or not serious side effects. You should seek medical attendance in case of developing any of the following conditions:
- Severe dizziness,
- Severe skin reactions – itching, rash, spots etc.,
- Severe weakness or tiredness,
- Body aches,
- Symptoms like those you have when you’ve caught flu,
- Fast heartbeats, changes in heart rhythm,
- Headache accompanied by chest pain,
- Dark urine, jaundice and other signs of impaired liver function,
You may continue using the med in case you have mild side effects and they don’t cause you much discomfort. Mild health problems caused by treatment with fluconazole may include:
- Discomfort in your stomach,
- Changed sense of taste,
- Mild headache.
In case you have any symptoms which haven’t been described above and which disturb you, make you feel uncomfortable, you should tell this to your healthcare provider.
Fluconazole: drug interactions
There are a lot of medicines and substances fluconazole can interact with, causing unwanted symptoms in a patient. To avoid this, before you use Fluconazole, please, carefully read the following list of medications it can badly interact with:
- Voriconazole and other antifungals,
- Vincristine, cyclophosphamide and other meds for cancer patients,
- Amlodipine, verapamil, HCTZ, felodipine and other meds for hypertension,
- Cholesterol medicines,
- Phenytoin and other seizure medicaments,
- Bood thinners,
- Meds for HIV/AIDS patients – zidovudine, saquinavir, etc.,
- Vitamin A,
- Methadone and other narcotic meds,
- Tacrolimus, cyclosporine and other medications for patients with organ transplants,
- Mediicnes for the treating of tuberculosis,
- Well-known NSAIDs – naproxen, ibuprofen, etc.,
- Meds to treat diabetes (for oral use).
There may also be some other substances with may cause harm to a patient if taken with Fluconazole. So before you start taking your med, note down all medicines and health products (supplements, herbs, teas, vitamins, etc.) you are using at the moment, and give this list to your doctor. Keep your med in conditions stated on the label.
Fluconazole: What should I know before ordering?
Fluconazole can develop dangerous interactions with many sorts of substances, that’s why to avoid any risks you should tell your doctor about all other medicines (prescription and over-the-counter), supplements, herbs and other dietary and health products you are using at the moment or have been using recently.
A patient needs a thorough examine before starting a treatment as the medicine may worsen certain conditions and bring a patient to health risks. So if you need Fluconazole, buy the medicament only after your healthcare provider’s approval in case you have any of the following conditions:
- an allergy to antifungal meds,
- a history of Long QT syndrome (including family history),
- liver or kidney problems,
- problems with heart,
- AIDS, HIV,
- any severe illnesses.
Fluconazole shouldn’t be used for the treating of non-fungal infections such as cold or flu.
Fluconazole: Important information to remember about the med
No matter where you get Fluconazole (over the counter or at a drug store with prescription), you should first read the instruction and clear up all uncertainties at your doctor before taking your first dose.
Women should keep in mind that this medicine may inhibit the action of birth control pills, so if you are not planning pregnancy, use additional methods of contraception while you are on the treatment with Fluconazole.
Pregnant women may use only a single dose of the med (for the treating of yeast infection), but long-term treatment may cause serious harm to a fetus. Fluconazole is contraindicated in nursing mothers: you should not give breast milk to a baby if you are taking the medicine or you should seek for an alternative drug.
Fluconazole: Where to buy?
Today you may choose whether to get Fluconazole at regular drug store or online. Both of options have their advantages. When you shop offline, there is no risk of getting fake meds, but the price of drugs is usually rather high.
At online pharmacy you can get really Fluconazole, but there exists a risk of purchasing a low-quality medicament. For this reason you should be picky and choose only trusted companies with good reputation. If you find the one, you may also enjoy the advantage of using Fluconazole. This is especially convenient for patients with chronic illnesses who need to refill their medicine supply quite often.
Generic Nolvadex www.rxbestpillswithoutrx.com/buy-generic-nolvadex-online-cheap-tamoxifen-citrate
Generic Prozac www.rxbestpillswithoutrx.com/buy-cheap-fluoxetine-online
Generic Clomid www.rxbestpillswithoutrx.com/buy-cheap-clomiphene-citrate-online-generic-clomid
Generic Synthroid www.rxbestpillswithoutrx.com/buy-synthroid-online